Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

I had such an amazing year.

I had my first plane ride.
I visited Texas 12 times: Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Galveston.
I took a million trips to Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I swam in the ocean for the first time, and went on a cruise.
I went to Mexico, Jamaica, and Grand Caymen.
I went to St. Louis, Missouri
I went to Chicago, Illinois
I went to Omaha, Nebraska
I went to Portland, Oregon.
I walked barefoot with my favorite band.
I danced in a music video.
I sang on stage with a band.
I rode on a train.
I went to a music festival.

I made amazing friendships that will last a lifetime.
I laughed until I cried.
I spent weekends roadtripping all over the Midwest.
I ate deep dish Chicago pizza.
I dressed up as a troll and stood on stage with Zac Hanson.

I found myself.
But most importantly...
I sold my soul to the road. 

1 comment: